Thursday, October 18, 2012

Father of the Year

I always knew I had THE BEST Dad in the world, but this email I received from him today just floored me! Wham, right out of left field... I'm surprised and speechless and happy and proud and so full of love. Thank you Daddee, I love you so much!

To MDD (his code for My Darling Daughter),

What else could a father do for his daughter?  I can't make it go away but I can be with you, sort of, in the only way I can. When yours comes back, then mine will come back.

With more love than you know,

Daddee
He said he hasn't had this "cut" since boot camp in 1963. :)
Oh, and today I got through chemo #3. Yippee!!! Only one more to go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is very sweet and kind. your Dad is a great person...made me cry...glad you are doing well. penny and gil