Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Blog with Love!

I Blog with Love, Dr. Susan Love that is . . .

Next week is already October (can you believe it?) and as you are probably well aware, October is breast cancer awareness month. The Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation is asking everybody to Blog with Love on October 1st to increase awareness of their new program HOW, the Health of Women Study.

From the HOW website:
"The HOW Study is a first-of-its-kind international online study for women and men with and without a history of breast cancer. We will collect information about your health, your job, your diet, and your family history, among other topics that can help us get a better understanding of breast cancer and its potential causes."

"The HOW Study will track hundreds of thousands of women (and men) over time to learn what causes breast cancer, and how to prevent it.  HOW will also study long-term breast cancer survivors in order to get a better understanding of how they are beating the odds. This is the first time a study of this size and magnitude is collecting data entirely online."

I already joined HOW and filled out my questionnaires. I hope that you will also Act with Love by joining the HOW Study and sharing it via your blog, Facebook, Twitter, email, etc. You don't have to wait until October 1st, do it today!

No comments: