My friends continue to amaze me with their love, support, thoughtfulness, and creativity. I received a surprise package in the mail from my friend Pam.
This is what, I mean who, was inside . . . meet HUG!
HUG arrived with a note explaining the meaning of her name. Hold U Gently.
"Whenever you need an extra gentle touch -- grab HUG -- she's there for you always!"
![]() |
| HUG even has a surprise message on the back of her shirt. |
![]() |
| KISS and HUG were quickly introduced and instantly became fast friends. |
![]() |
| KISS loved HUG's t-shirt so much she asked if she could borrow it and wear it backwards. HUG was happy to share. |
Tomorrow is my first chemo treatment. What are the nurses going to say when I show up with KISS and HUG? I can't wait to see their faces.




No comments:
Post a Comment